Welcome to the Bookshelf!

Hello, and welcome to Binx's Bookshelf. 

My name's Kim and I am obsessed with two things: collecting books and my cat Binx. Hence my blog name. Creative, right? Anyway...

Due to the outspread of COVID-19, I, much like many, have been forced to self-isolate. For the past four weeks I have been advised to work from home and otherwise avoid the general population. So basically...live my life as normal. Hah.

The silver lining in all of this, though, is that I have found extra slivers of time to get re-acquainted with an old love: reading.

While part of me would love to be reading books that are current or recent releases; much of my currently owned books are embarrassingly unread. Collecting dust. Pouting at me every time I walk by my shelves. 

What can I say, I'm a glutton for the smell and sound of rustling pages. I simply cannot help myself. Whenever there is a bookstore within close proximity, you bet your sweet buns I'm grabbing myself a tome or two.

So I invite you to joint me as I read and discuss books that I'm sure I'm late to the party on, but still want to enjoy. Cheers!

Comments